Mother’s Day is this Sunday, so we invite you to share a few words with us about what makes your mom so great. It’s easy – just write it in the comments below. You can say as little or as much as you like. Here are some ideas for what to write:
- What was the best piece of advice your mom ever gave you?
- What is your favorite thing about your mom?
- What is your favorite memory with your mom?
- When was a time that your mom saved the day?
- If you could give your mom a superhero name, what would it be?
- If you were going to write a book about your mom, what would the title be?
- What successes have you had in your life because of your mom?
- Why are you thankful for your mom?
- What is something that you’ve never told your mom, that you think she would be happy to hear?
- Create your own!
On Wednesday of next week (5/16/2012) we will pick our favorite entry and award the winner with $100 Lulu bucks. Happy Mother’s Day!
UPDATE | WINNER ANNOUNCED:
Thanks to everyone who submitted these wonderful memories of your mothers. Congratulations to the winner: Russ Bridger for this entry:
“My mother is the “wind beneath my wings”. She is a constant reminder of what is good in this world, and is an inspiration to me. I am so glad I was able to make her happy by publishing her many life stories into her book “Life’s Memories” by Agnes (Konitzer) Bridger Bast.”