Looking for a way to keep excitement of your book going after a speaking event? Bringing along printed marketing collateral is a great (and inexpensive) way to reinforce your message, and promote your book.
Here are a few ideas to include for your printed collateral:
- Your book cover should be prevalent
- Mention your book title several times throughout the page
- Point out where your book can be purchased
- Highlight a short review or quote made about the book
- Consider a special offer
- Example: Link to a free chapter eBook preview
- Encourage readers to visit your site, sign up for your newsletters and your Facebook and Twitter pages
If you’ve collected contact information from your audience, be sure to write them a note of thanks. A little follow up can go a long way in keeping the momentum of your great event going!
How does the process work? Once this service is purchased, you will provide us with the front cover image of the book as a high resolution JPEG or PDF. We’ll also need additional information about your book, such as a back cover description or a quote from the book which can be placed on the print piece. This should be enticing and give your reader a glimpse into the book. Be sure to provide enough information to catch their attention and leave them wanting more.
Click here to read more about Lulu’s new promotional materials service.