The Author Learning Center (ALC) is a one-of-kind online author education community designed to help educate, motivate, and support you as you work to become a published author. The center offers educational information about writing, publishing, and marketing from a variety of industry experts, agents, best-selling authors, publicists, and editors.
How can the ALC help you?
By combining industry-leading education, exclusive tools, and a supportive community, the ALC provides a one-of-a-kind resource to help you get to your goal of becoming a published author.
By taking advantage of all the ALC has to offer, you can become:
- better educated on the publishing industry,
- more equipped to finish your manuscript, and
- empowered to makes smart choices for your book marketing.
90 Days Free
Lulu authors get a free 90 day subscription with access to:
- Ask The Expert Video Interviews
- Podcasts on writing, publishing and marketing
- Live online webinars with industry experts
- Articles and recorded webinars
- Exclusive tools to help you get to your goal
The Author Learning Center also provides a unique set of tools to help you quickly move through your writing and publishing process with confidence:
- The Book Launch Tool, which helps you identify the tasks you need to complete your book and helps you track your progress
- The Author Circle, which enables you to invite up to seven people into your private online writers group to provide feedback and encouragement throughout your publishing journey.
Learn from bestselling authors
Among the wide range of interviews on the ALC are a number of best-selling authors share their wisdom and experience. Here are just a few of the names you recogonize.
- Elmore Leonard, Best-selling writer
- Victor Villasenor, Best-selling author, Pulitzer winning writer, Rain of Gold
- Stan Lee, Former head of Marvel Comics
- Mitch Albom, author, playwright, and screenwriter who has written seven books, including the international best-seller Tuesdays with Morrie, the best-selling memoir of all time
- Seth Godin, author of 18 international best-sellers, including Tribes: We Need Your to Lead Us
90 Day No-Risk Free Trial!
Join now to be a part of the best online author community available and let us help you get to your goal of becoming a published author!
To claim your FREE 90-day trial, go to the Author Learning Center, click the button to claim your 90 Day Free Trial and enter the promo code lue during registration.
* Your credit card number is required to register with the Author Learning Center. It will only be charged if you do not cancel your Author Learning Center account before the free 90-day subscription expires.