Lulu.com wants to help small businesses and non-profit organizations in our home state of North Carolina raise more funds this holiday season, just by making a free calendar. We’re even throwing in a $1,000 cash bonus to the organization that sells the most calendars between Oct. 5th and Dec. 31st. We’re also including participating organizations in Lulu’s holiday marketing and publicity. It’s simple, too.
- Any small business or non-profit in North Carolina can create an account on Lulu, then a calendar project at no cost.
- Add your favorite pics to the online calendar template. Drag and drop, and then publish your calendar.
- Once done, just email email@example.com with a link to your project. That’s it.
Your new calendar is a fun way to engage your fans and supporters and it is free to create. A local food truck could make a calendar of their truck outside different places around town. Or a restaurant could create a calendar with recipes and pics of their favorite dishes. The options are endless.
Lulu will include participating local businesses and non-profits in the following marketing as well:
- Regular social networking blasts to Lulu fans and followers
- Direct email campaigns
- Lulu fundraising marketing and PR campaigns
Start your project today and spread some extra cheer this holiday. We can only feature you if we know about your project so please email a link to your calendar to firstname.lastname@example.org by the first week of October.