Lulu wants to hear from you, and see you, too!
As much as we would love to pack up our camera equipment, get in the car, and stop by your house, we just can’t. Gas prices are too high, and who would run the blog while we were gone?
That’s why we’re asking you to come to us, or more precisely, to our blog. If you have created a product on Lulu, make a video telling us about it. Be creative, be inventive, but please, keep it clean. And not too long—thus Lulu in Sixty, like seconds. Our assembled team of expert bloggers will pick the ones that make us laugh, cry, or just scratch our heads, and post them on the blog!
Here are a few questions to get you started:
• Tell us about yourself and your Lulu project
• What inspired you to create your project? [And/or] How did you first become interested in the subject of your project?
• How does Lulu make possible for you what previously might have been impossible/very difficult?
• Are there any colorful, unusual/offbeat, surprising, amusing details, facts or stories?
• Fill in the blank: One thing that few people know about me is ________________.
• What do you do to bring out your inner muse?
• If you were being sent to a deserted island, what three things would you take with you?
Send us a link to your video to email@example.com.
Enough blogging for now, let’s start vlogging!