From May 30 to June 1, you can put your book in display in front of a crowd of more than 12,000 at AARP’s Life@50+ Conference in Las Vegas, Nevada. Get to showcase your title in a book gallery and entice the baby boomer generation to discover your literary creation.
Want to interact with prospective fans and readers then consider a signing or signing with video that will not only help you market your title, but create memorable experiences with your audience as well.
Quick Facts about AARP’s Life@50+ event:
12,000 people are expected to attend Life@50+ Las Vegas.
Life@50+, AARP's National Event & Expo, is one of the most marketable opportunities to reach one of the fastest-growing markets.
- A one-hour book signing. Be the star of your own one-hour book signing event at an Author Solutions booth.
- Seventy-five softcover copies of your book.. Sign and give away 75 copies of your book to potential readers and fans.
- Promotional materials. Hand out 75 bookmarks and 75 fliers to your audience during the signing event.
- Display space in the Book Gallery. Display your title prominently for the crowd to see in the Author Solutions Book Gallery during the Life@50+ conference, AARP’s National Event & Expo, from May 30 to June 1, 2013.
- Featured spot in a Book Catalog. Feature your book in a full-color catalog, which will be handed out to interested attendees. Your book cover, book description, and ordering information will all appear in the catalog, which features all the books in the gallery.
- Two passes to the Life@50+ conference. You and a guest will gain access to the event, exhibition hall, and keynote speeches.
- Publicity before the event. Pique your readers’ interest via our professionally written press release that we’ll distribute prior to the event announcing Author Solutions’ participation at the conference.
What You Need to Know:
To reserve your spot, speak with your Consultant today. The deadline to sign up is April 19, 2013, but spots will be filled on a first-come, first-served, basis, so don't wait.
- Space in the book gallery is limited and will be filled on a first come, first-served basis.
- In order to purchase this service, your book must be published by Lulu and currently available for purchase.
- If your book is resubmitted, we cannot guarantee that the resubmitted version will be the one available at the event; we might need to use the older version of your title instead.
- Your catalog description will be adapted from the Lulu bookstore "About the Book" description.
- Authors are responsible for their own travel arrangements and expenses.
- Only one author is allowed per book signing.
- You may not bring copies of your book to sign in addition to the 75 copies we will provide for you.