Don't just dream about it—take action. If you’re determined to turn your book into a movie or television series, a screenplay is the way to get noticed by Hollywood executives. A screenplay is a fully-fleshed out script that television and movie producers can use to evaluate if an adaptation of your book is something they want to produce. With a professionally adapted screenplay, you will let Hollywood know you're serious about breaking into the entertainment business.
Once your Hollywood Screenplay is complete, we will submit your work to our first-look Hollywood partner, Thruline Entertainment, who will review your work as a potential adaptation for film and television. Thruline Entertainment is a Hollywood management and production company whose clients include Academy Award Nominated screenwriters, Emmy Award winners, and numerous A-list Hollywood actors.
A professional reader will work to develop your book’s coverage, a standard format in the movie and TV industry. Your coverage will consist of two main elements:
- A thorough synopsis that highlights the main characters and events in your story
- Screenplay elements will include character dialogue and detailed action of the story.
- Once your screenplay is prepared, it will be considered for TV or movie adaption by Thruline Entertainment.
- If Thruline is interested in working with you, they will contact you directly and explain their plan of action to gauge your interest.
- If after reviewing your screenplay Thruline decides not to engage on your project, your screenplay will be added to our exclusive Hollywood Database where it will be accessible to directors, producers, actors and agents.
- The screenwriter waives all rights to your screenplay, so you maintain full ownership of your story.
About Thruline Entertainment
Thruline Entertainment is a full-service Hollywood management and production company whose talent and literary roster includes Academy Award nominated screenwriter Annie Mumolo (Bridesmaids), Emmy Award-winner Kirk Ellis (John Adams), Emmy Award-winner Barry Julien (The Colbert Report), Michael Cera (Juno, Superbad), Emmy Award nominee Giancarlo Esposito (Breaking Bad), Emmy Award-winner Eric Stonestreet (Modern Family) and multiple Emmy Award-winner Allison Janney (The West Wing.) Their production arm, Tagline Pictures, produces the hit USA Network series Psych. In addition to their wide reach among major studios, agencies and production companies in Hollywood, Thruline has strong international relationships with producers and talent reps where Thruline has optioned numerous books for scripted television and film development across the globe.
What You Need to Know:
Impress television and film's industry experts with a fully-developed screenplay based on your book’s story.
Please Note: Hollywood Treatment is a prerequisite for Hollywood Screenplay. Please speak with a Marketing Consultant if you have not yet purchased our Hollywood Treatment service for your book. Please do not attempt to contact Thruline directly or your project will immediately be removed from consideration.