Standard Cover Design
The cover of your book is the first thing readers will notice, so help it stand out from the rest. An experienced book cover designer will keep your book's audience, genre, and story in mind when creating a professionally-crafted cover that complements your written work.
Your cover will include your book's title, subtitle (if you have one), author name(s), additional marketing copy, and appropriate images. We can incorporate your own custom artwork and personal photos, or you can choose from our stock photo options if you do not have custom images to provide.
What You Need to Know:
- This service is for paperback or softcover print books only.
- You'll have access to a library of stock photos, so you can choose the images that bring your story to life for interested readers.
- For the front cover, you'll provide the creative elements, such as the title, author name(s), and selected images.
- For the back cover, you'll provide a short description of your book, a short author biography, and an author photo. Depending on the space available, we can also add other information, such as published book reviews.
- Feel free to send us your own custom artwork or personal photos. However, please keep in mind that the images provided must meet specific printer requirements.
- After reviewing the first proof of your cover, you'll receive one round of corrections or adjustments on us. After your book cover designer makes your requested changes, you'll receive your approved cover as a PDF. (Please note: any changes requested after the initial round of free corrections will result in an additional fee.)