Author Website Setup - Premier
A website is an essential piece of any marketing plan and enables readers to find you and your book online. Broaden your promotional efforts, and increase your chance of discovery with your own custom website.
You don't have to be technologically savvy to have a website. Our Web design team has the technical skills and knowledge to help you get started. Once we set up your website, as long as you can use a computer and have access to the Internet, you can start using this personalized tool as a central piece of your online marketing strategy.
What you get:
- Website Setup – After you purchase our Author Website Setup – Premier service, one of our representatives will contact you to set up your website. Your website will have:
- 10 Pages, including Home, About the Book, About the Author, Excerpt, Contact page and Order Now
- Up to 60 megabytes of images
- Blog – Keep readers and fans in the loop with your very own blog. This creative outlet will let you promote your book and build a following.
- One Year of Hosting – This plan ensures that your site is functioning, a backup copy of your site is safe and secure, and that technical support is only a call or email away if needed.
- Domain Name – You will have the opportunity to choose the domain name for your website. Supply us with your top three choices, and we’ll let you know which one is available.
- Three Email Accounts – Email readers, friends and family with an address that comes from your own website.*
- Design Effects – Add extras such as rotating headers, flash designs, two animated images, an animated book excerpt and mouse-over effects.
- Gallery – Display photos of events, drawings from your pages or pictures of your own friends and family.
- Guest Book – Interact with your visitors. They can sign your virtual guest book.
- Email Collector Widget – Build an email list of fans with a widget that allows website visitors to submit their email addresses for correspondence.
This service includes the initial setup of your site, and you are then responsible for updating your blog and the media section of your site as often as you like. After the initial setup, we can perform design changes upon request for an additional fee. Once your first year of hosting has passed, you will be responsible for paying a yearly site hosting and domain name renewal fee for as long as you want your website to be available on the Internet.
|Domain Name Registration and Web Hosting||$129 (per year)|
|Additional Page||$40 (per page)|
|Additional Image Scanned and Prepared for the Web||$12 (per photo)|
|Website Alteration||$65 (per hour, billable in 15 minutes increments)|
|Website Setup Redemption Fee and Extension||$287 (per year)|
* Please Note: Our domain acquisition partner does not allow transmission of unsolicited email (spam or not opt in). If you violate this condition for service it is likely your website will be shut down and subject to a fee for reinstatement.
LEARN MORE | AUTHOR WEBSITE SETUP – PREMIER
A website can reach beyond the book shelf to help you generate awareness and build your fan base. Call (888) 265-2129 for more information or to purchase this service.