Premium Book Video
Watch your words come to life and take your potential readers on a visual journey through your story. We will combine creative and informative dialogue over live footage, still frames and headlines with each shot exclusively for your book. Your book video offers a glimpse into you as the author and your storyline, building anticipation to read your book.
What You Get:
Make the words and stories within your book come to life with a Premium Book Video. A professional filmmaker will take the words of your book, add complex designs that fit your book and combine creative and informative dialogue to overlay the video. The result is a high-quality promotional book video that readers will be drawn to as they anticipate reading your book. The Premium Book Video includes:
- Creation of a custom-made promotional book video, approximately 60 to 90 seconds in length
- Audible storytelling through voiceover by a professional actor
- Imagery includes complex design, such as lighting effects, 3-D space, visual effects and motion graphics
- Two live-action video clips
- Distribution of your video to YouTube in order to maximize exposure and increase book sales
- Web streaming capability and high-quality video downloads
- Review of your video for TV and film consideration by Thruline Entertainment
Once your video is created and distributed you own the rights to it. We will provide you with a copy of the final video file so you can share the video with family and friends, and include it in additional marketing materials. Revisions: Alterations can be made to your video once it is finished. One round of revisions is included in this service at no additional cost. Additional rounds of revisions cost $500. Acceptable changes include:
- Simple text changes (adding or removing words)
- Changes in font size
- Corrections or additions to book and author information
- Changes to audio levels
- Image changes (if you provided your own or you feel an image is offensive)
Once your video is completed, it will be considered for TV or movie adaption by Thruline Entertainment. If Thruline is interested in working with you, they will directly contact you to explain their plan of action to gauge your interest. If Thruline chooses not to engage with your concept, it will then be entered into our Hollywood Database, where registered entertainment professionals can browse and search for new material to adapt into feature films and television series.
About Thruline Entertainment
A full-service Hollywood management and production company whose talent and literary roster includes Academy Award nominated screenwriter Annie Mumolo (Bridesmaids), Emmy Award-winner Kirk Ellis (John Adams), Emmy Award-winner Barry Julien (The Colbert Report), Michael Cera (Juno, Superbad), Emmy Award nominee Giancarlo Esposito (Breaking Bad), Emmy Award-winner Eric Stonestreet (Modern Family) and multiple Emmy Award-winner Allison Janney (The West Wing). Their production arm, Tagline Pictures, produces the hit USA Network series Psych. In addition to their wide reach among major studios, agencies and production companies in Hollywood, Thruline Entertainment has strong international relationships with producers and talent reps where Thruline Entertainment has optioned numerous books for scripted television and film development across the globe.
Please allow four to five weeks for production and distribution.