Let an expert handle your book publicity campaign. With Lulu, you are assigned a Personal Publicist who will work to gain the media attention your book deserves.
- A Personal Publicist to communicate with media on your behalf for a six-week period
- Professionally written press release, optimized for the Web and distributed to at least 1,000 media outlets carefully chosen based on location, book title, and genre. Media outlets could include magazines, newspapers, online publications, and radio and TV programs
- Recording of a 10- to 15-minute online radio interview, to be aired on a weekly Internet radio program, and made available for download on popular sites such as iTunes
- A copy of the radio interview for use on your blog, website, e-mail or future promotions
- Six weeks news tracking and reporting
What You Need to Know:
Gaining media attention is an essential part of any successful book marketing plan. Whether you're targeting traditional media, building a tribe of followers online our multi-facted Newsmaker and Social Media campaigns provide a consistent, reliable and measurable approach to building awareness for your book.
All campaigns are also available in 3 month and 6 month timeframes. Ask your personal consultant for more information.