Command attention on multiple fronts when you choose the Online Newsmaker Publicity Campaign. Combine the professional know-how of your Personal Publicist with the anywhere, anytime capabilities of social media. By integrating your press release and online radio interview with your social media accounts, you have the opportunity to connect instantly with potential readers and increase your visibility.
- A six-week publicity campaign with a Personal Publicist, who will approach media outlets in an attempt to get them to feature your book. Your Publicist will also maintain your blog and social media sites for the duration of your six-week campaign
- Social Media Setup, which includes creation of your blog to serve as the hub for interaction with profiles that will be established for you on sites such as Twitter, Facebook, Shelfari and more
- Professionally written press release, optimized for the Web and sent to a minimum of 1,500 targeted media outlets such as magazines, newspapers, online publications, and radio and TV programs
- Recording of a 10- to 15-minute online radio interview, to be aired on a weekly Internet radio program, and made available for download on popular sites such as iTunes
- A copy of the radio interview for use on your blog, website, e-mail or future promotions
What You Need to Know:
Gaining media attention is an essential part of any successful book marketing plan. Whether you're targeting traditional media, building a tribe of followers online our multi-facted Newsmaker and Social Media campaigns provide a consistent, reliable and measurable approach to building awareness for your book.
All campaigns are also available in 3 month and 6 month timeframes. Ask your personal consultant for more information.