With the Press Release – Web-Optimized Edition, everything you need to know is in the name: Web Optimized. This service features a professionally written press release, distributed to more than 30,000 opt-in journalists and more than 250,000 news subscribers. A press release is a great way to let media outlets, such as newspapers, radio and TV, know about you and your book; and a press release may help you get coverage by various media, which can increase your bookselling potential.
- A professional writer crafts your press release and includes keywords to optimize it for search engine results, so that your release has a better chance of being found and read
- We distribute the press release to more than 30,000 opt-in journalists and more than 250,000 news subscribers through our newswire service PRWeb
- While we cannot guarantee which websites will display your press release, our distributed press releases commonly appear on websites such as Google News, Yahoo News and other websites where journalists search daily for relevant news and topics for story ideas
- News tracking for one month, which records every instance of media coverage that you, your book or press release receives
- Activity feedback so you can track the effectiveness of your web-optimized press release
What You Need to Know:
Gaining media attention is an essential part of any successful book marketing campaign, and the Press Release – Essential Edition is a great way to start promoting your title.