Shop

Ratings & Reviews

Log in to review this item
2 People Reviewed This Product
  • By George Orwell
    Feb 8, 2015
    Having read a sample of the book online, I found it very oversimplified. As you can see by going to Facebook or a simple http://images.google.com search, the first and only other reviewer, Tim Sindt, is the author's true name. The picture for, "Alec Hudson," on his site (http://811944627348925441.weebly.com) is the same as Tim Sindt's. Having a pen name is understandable for privacy's sake. Giving himself, "bravo," exemplifies his schizoid behavior as do the videos online (search at http://video.google.com for his name) showing he and his wife, Leslie Sindt, to be slumlords who refuse to keep their promises to replace their tenant's rodent-infested and shredded air ducts and keep their tenant in sanitary living condition, even despite said promise is recorded on voice mail in one of the videos. On Facebook are her three accounts: Leslie Hersey, Leslie Hersey-Sindt, and Happy HealthWise. The credentials and history listed there are demonstrably exaggerated or... More > outright false as validated by a quick phone call. And under the, "Photos," tab for a little entertainment -- very little -- check out her wacky, exhibitionist pictures. They seem to have an unhealthy flair for the dramatic. Consider the book and the videos online before buying.< Less
  • By Tim Sindt
    Aug 16, 2010
    A really thoughtful book full of solutions. The book begins by bringing the reader of the future up to speed about the beginning of the 21st Century and then describing how the people of The United States regain control of their government by amending the Constitution to allow for direct citizen initiative. Presently Congress is wholly controlled by special interests who represent the will of the top 5% of the country and effectively ignore the remaining 95%. Alec Hudson describes precisely how Universal Health care was established and how it became a crime to bribe members of Congress! The book also describes how The United States weaned itself off foreign oil, negating the need to rule the World in order to protect the flow of oil. This reduces the need for National Defense spending by 75%, and thereby enables the implementation of renewable energy, largely owned by the Public, to power transportation and generate electricity. A fascinating look at what could and should be. A truly... More > solutions-based book. BRAVO!< Less
Refreshing...
There are no reviews for previous versions of this product
Refreshing...

Product Details

ISBN
9780557581948
Edition
first
Publisher
LULU
Published
August 16, 2010
Language
English
Pages
118
Binding
Perfect-bound Paperback
Interior Ink
Black & white
Weight
0.5 lbs.
Dimensions (inches)
6 wide x 9 tall
Report This Content to Lulu >

Moderation of Questionable Content

Thank you for your interest in helping us moderate questionable content on Lulu. If you need assistance with an order or the publishing process, please contact our support team directly.

How does this content violate the Lulu Membership Agreement?

Keywords

Listed In