Shop

How to turn your failure into success

eBook (PDF), 45 Pages
(1 Ratings)
Price: $12.99
Failure devastates one’s life or makes a person great. It devastates in that a person after touching failure in life, gets depressed so much so that he loses his mind and clear thinking. Often it proves that more than 90 percent great minds lose control and balance due to one or two failures in life. However, what they don’t know is that the rest of the 10 percent have used the same failure in their lives to reach the ladder of success. The only difference is that they lose control and balance of their mind that is the major organ in our bodies and the rest who achieved great success in their lives, found it balanced even in the worst moments of their lives.
Available in PDF Format

Ratings & Reviews

Log in to review this item
There are no reviews for the current version of this product
Refreshing...
There are no reviews for previous versions of this product
Refreshing...

Product Details

Edition
first
Published
November 12, 2013
Language
English
Pages
45
File Format
PDF
File Size
3.55 MB
Product ID
21295943

Formats for this Ebook

PDF
Required Software Any PDF Reader, Apple Preview
Supported Devices Windows PC/PocketPC, Mac OS, Linux OS, Apple iPhone/iPod Touch... (See More)
# of Devices Unlimited
Flowing Text / Pages Pages
Printable? Yes
Report This Content to Lulu >

Moderation of Questionable Content

Thank you for your interest in helping us moderate questionable content on Lulu. If you need assistance with an order or the publishing process, please contact our support team directly.

How does this content violate the Lulu Membership Agreement?

Keywords

Listed In

More From Ali Altali