The Road To Shodan: A Guide To Reaching First Degree Black Belt
( 20% )
Ships in 3-5 business days
This book covers the quest for black belt like no other book before. It is not about individual techniques or styles. Instead, it's about the common experiences that occur across all major styles of martial arts on the road to black belt. It is a concise manual of best practices that will help you to:
- Understand your motives and goals for training
- Progress faster and with deeper understanding
- Identify your dominant method of learning
- Develop physical discipline and mental strength
- Be aware of important developmental milestones
- Gain a deeper understanding of martial arts as a whole
- Apply martial arts training to daily life
- See past the allure of trophies and awards
- Discover the ultimate goal of martial arts.
The primary audience for this book is anyone interested in practicing a martial art who has not yet reached the rank of black belt. It can also be a valuable guide for advanced martial artists who are instructing others on their "Road to Shodan".