Kentucky Wildcats’ coach John Calipari called it “Princeton on Steroids”, and nearly got crucified for it, but it has taken his teams to the Final Four time and again.
It was labelled as a street-ball offense, but as people have gotten to know the offense Vance Walberg worked on for 15 years it has become clear that this is a great invention that won't go away.
The offense is renowned for developing players and players love to play in it.
In 195 pages this book details:
• The fundamentals
• The reads and X's and O's
• How to enter into it, off the break or from a half court set
• 90 pages of drills, including Vance Walberg's and John Calipari's drills
• Plays, entries and quick hitters
• Playing against sagging/switching defences
Coach Olesen has coached basketball since 1995, in three different European countries and on American camps. He's a professional basketball coach, coaching both children and adults.
More information... More > and eBook version available on www.coachdribbledrive.com< Less