With the Amplifier, you get everything you need to distribute your book in all formats. Here’s what’s included:
- Lulu converts your text-only document file to the EPUB format (up to 500 pages)
- We support DOC, DOCX, RTF and ODT formats
- We create an electronic table of contents (NCX file) compatible with eReader devices
- We ensure project metadata is compliant with industry standard distribution guidelines
- We provide a free ISBN, or you can bring your own
- We will add a standard copyright page to the EPUB if you don’t have one already
- We provide a clean Lulu galley cover design
- Our standard design can be revised whenever you’d like using our free book cover wizard
- We assemble, publish, and make your eBook available for sale on Lulu.com
- We provide priority distribution to the iBookstore and the Barnes & Noble Nook Store
- You keep 90% of the revenue from sales of your eBook
- You always retain ownership of the source files and the copyright
- Helix Review, which provides unbiased and unparalleled perspectives into your book so you can better market it, grow your readership and improve your sales.
- We provide a free 6 X 9 perfect bound paperback copy of your book (black and white interior)
- Formatting includes a table of contents, classic book formatting and a standard copyright page
- We provide a clean Lulu galley cover design for the print version of the book
- o Our standard design can be revised whenever you’d like using our free book cover wizard
Get a copy of your book in your hands, and make sure readers can enjoy your work in whichever format they prefer with the Amplifier!
What isn’t Included?
- If your manuscript includes images, tables or footnotes, you may be more interested in our premium offering. Call us at 888-265-2129 for details.
- The eReader table of contents will replace any print version table of contents in the document
- Any text revisions will require a new package to be purchased
- Visit your My Projects page on Lulu.com to manage print book distribution, not included in this project.
- The EPUB conversion and Helix Review will both be based on the same version of the manuscript.
How do I start?
- Upon purchase, you will receive an activation email from Lulu with an attached questionnaire. The questionnaire must be filled out and returned in a reply to that email within 30 days of purchase to activate the service.
- When you submit your questionnaire, you should also upload your finalized manuscript to the My Files section of your Lulu account. Instructions on how to use My Files can be found in the activation email.
- Once we receive your questionnaire and document, we will begin working on your conversion.
- In 1-2 weeks, a new eBook project will be built in your account, published, and approved for retail distribution. You will receive an email when this process is complete.