It is hoped that this guidebook will be useful both as a text and as a workbook for dietitians working in private practice and outpatient settings, and also perhaps by other health professionals involved in counselling individuals with weight concern.
This guidebook has the following features:
- A clear explanation of the non-diet paradigm with supporting evidence
- A framework for dietetic practice using the non-diet approach
- Each section for the five core components of the non-diet approach includes a description of the core component, discussion points to inform your counselling, and worksheets which can be used in sessions to support client education or given as ‘homework’
- How to integrate the non-diet approach into the Nutrition Care Process
- Assessment tools
- Forms to use for the client record
- Recommendations for further reading and an extensive reference list
Please see www.healthnotdiets.com for more details.
Lulu Staff has been notified of a possible violation of the terms of our Membership Agreement. Our agents will determine if the content reported is inappropriate or not based on the guidelines provided and will then take action where needed.
Thank you for notifying us. We will email you with the results and/or actions taken as a result of the investigation if you chose to receive confirmation.