Finally, an easy-to-understand manual that is a match for the camera it describes!
This book on the Sony A700 digital camera provides a complete instruction manual which explains each feature in plain English and provides hundreds of visual examples.
In this book you’ll learn:
* What every mode, knob, and button do - in plain, easy-to-understand text.
* All about the Dynamic Range Optimization and Sony's Wireless Flash
* The secrets of taking outstanding photos.
* The benefits of shooting RAW
* The most common digital “jargon” and what it all means to you.
* An introduction to the software that came with your camera.
* Updated to cover Firmware version 4.
Get the most out of your investment - Learn about the wonders of digital imaging and improve your photography at the same time!
This book is also available as an instantly-downloadable, full-color .pdf file for $24.95. More info (and many sample pages) is available at... More > www.FriedmanArchives.com/alpha700< Less