Love your NEX camera, but having a hard time understanding all that it does? Not happy with the quality of your pictures? Then this book is for you. This easy-to-understand guide provides a complete instruction manual which explains each feature in plain English and provides hundreds of visual examples.
In this book you'll learn:
* What every mode, button and function does in plain language.
* The secrets of taking outstanding photos.
* Details about the innovative features such as Anti-Motion Blur, Handheld Twilight, 3D Panorama, and more!
* All about the movie mode
* The most common digital "jargon" and what it all means to you.
* An introduction to Sony’s software and how to get the benefits of shooting RAW.
Get the most out of your investment and improve your photography at the same time!
This book is also available as an instantly-downloadable .pdf file at http://friedmanarchives.com/NEX-3-5 . Includes details of the new features included with NEX 3/5... More > Firmware Version 04.< Less