Love your NEX camera, but having a hard time understanding all that it does? Then this book is for you. This easy-to-understand guide provides a complete instruction manual which explains each feature in plain English and provides hundreds of visual examples.
In this book you'll learn:
* What every mode, button and function does in plain language.
* The secrets of taking outstanding photos.
* Details about the innovative features such as Anti-Motion Blur, Handheld Twilight, Sweep Panorama, and more!
* All about the movie mode.
* All you need to know about attaching legacy glass to your NEX.
* How to get the benefits of shooting RAW.
* A set of "Tip cards" you can print showing Gary's Personal Camera Settings!
Get the most out of your investment and improve your photography at the same time! This book is also available as an instantly-downloadable .pdf file at http://friedmanarchives.com/NEX-5-6
Lulu Staff has been notified of a possible violation of the terms of our Membership Agreement. Our agents will determine if the content reported is inappropriate or not based on the guidelines provided and will then take action where needed.
Thank you for notifying us. We will email you with the results and/or actions taken as a result of the investigation if you chose to receive confirmation.