If you are interested in the serious study of the notorious Bavarian Illuminati, Adolph Freiherr Knigge’s “Philo’s Reply to Questions Concerning His Association with the Illuminati” is a must-read. This book is the first full-length translation of any work by a major player of this secret and once very powerful brotherhood. Here’s what you will discover in this book:
• A character sketch of the order’s founder, Adam Weishaupt
• An outline of the Illuminati’s degree system
• The story of the Illuminati’s rise to power
• A short autobiography of one of Germany’s most profound thinkers and writers: Adolph Freiherr Knigge
• The story of the schism between Weishaupt and Knigge
Lulu Staff has been notified of a possible violation of the terms of our Membership Agreement. Our agents will determine if the content reported is inappropriate or not based on the guidelines provided and will then take action where needed.
Thank you for notifying us. We will email you with the results and/or actions taken as a result of the investigation if you chose to receive confirmation.