Shop

The Intelligence Wars: Logos Versus Mythos

eBook (ePub)
This item has not been rated yet
Price: $6.98
The most apocalyptic war of all is coming. The battleground of Armageddon is being prepared. The war will not be between the forces of good and evil, but between the intelligent and the stupid. Intelligent humanity - 10% of the human race - will take on Stupid humanity, the remaining 90%. The legions of dunces, clowns, idiots and Dunning-Kruger fantasists will expect to use their sheer force of numbers to overwhelm the smart. But they will never even see their enemy, let alone engage them. The smart people will be using weapons that they will deploy from thousands of miles away. The dunces won't know what hit them. They will be praying to their gods, or meditating, when they are engulfed by the Apocalypse. Too late, they will grasp that knowledge is power, that prayers and meditation have never achieved a single worthwhile thing. The Logos species have always lacked the will to beat the Mythos species. Once they have the will, nothing will stop them. The End Game is coming. It's time... More > to choose your side.< Less
Available in ePub Format

Ratings & Reviews

Log in to review this item
There are no reviews for the current version of this product
Refreshing...
There are no reviews for previous versions of this product
Refreshing...

Product Details

ISBN
9780244973223
Published
March 7, 2018
Language
English
File Format
ePub
File Size
167.2 KB
Product ID
23552812

Formats for this Ebook

ePub
Required Software Any ePub Reader
Supported Devices Windows PC/PocketPC, Mac OS, Linux OS, Apple iPhone/iPod Touch... (See More)
# of Devices Unlimited
Flowing Text / Pages Flowing Text
Printable? Yes
Report This Content to Lulu >

Moderation of Questionable Content

Thank you for your interest in helping us moderate questionable content on Lulu. If you need assistance with an order or the publishing process, please contact our support team directly.

How does this content violate the Lulu Membership Agreement?

Keywords

Listed In

More From Joe Dixon