* A psychologist gives a non-technical overview of developmental disabilities.
* EMPATHETIC LEARNING is promoted through stories of real individuals.
* Vibrant storytelling keeps the information lively.
* Speaks simply and directly to caregivers.
* Gives direct care staff training, ideas, and motivation, so they can provide better service, find more joy in their work, and reduce the stress that can lead to staff turnover.
* Excellent for in-service training, as well as for individual study.
This book is for those who provide direct supports to individuals with developmental disabilities. It is designed to make up for some of the training and experience gaps of those on the front lines. The audience includes direct care staff, case managers, supervisors, families, and others.
Lulu Staff has been notified of a possible violation of the terms of our Membership Agreement. Our agents will determine if the content reported is inappropriate or not based on the guidelines provided and will then take action where needed.
Thank you for notifying us. We will email you with the results and/or actions taken as a result of the investigation if you chose to receive confirmation.