Thyroid Newsletter -- November/December 2006
Sticking Out Our Necks: The Thyroid Disease Newsletter (November/December 2006) -- This issue includes the following articles and feature stories:
* Subclinical Hypothyroidism and Insulin Resistance, Pre-Diabetes and Metabolic Syndrome
* There’s Still Time To Protect Yourself Against The Flu
* Household Items May Pose Danger During Pregnancy
* Should All Pregnant Women Have Thyroid Testing in Early Pregnancy?
* Rheumatic Diseases in Patients with Autoimmune Thyroid Disease
* Drug Company Assistance for Patients In Need
* Subclinical Hypothyroidism Treatment and Body Weight
* Thyroid Eye Disease and Radioactive Iodine
* Radioactive Iodine Therapy for Hashimoto’s Thyroiditis with Goiter
* Pulverized Thyroid Medication: Could It Help Resolve Symptoms and Fluctuating TSH?
* Low Impact Aerobic Exercise Reduces Fatigue in Autoimmune Conditions
* 10 Tips to Maintain Your Weight Over the Holidays