Saving Face: The Facebook Etiquette Book
Packed with incredibly useful tips & tricks, real-world examples, little-known Facebook do's and don'ts, social rules and much more -- all woven into a highly useful read that will make a tangible difference to how you are perceived on Facebook.
Here are just some of the essentials you'll learn about:
• Setting up your Profile for social success: what you don't manage can embarrass you (or worse).
• Privacy & Profile settings are your friend, and your friends' friends: optimum settings for social survival
• Status Updates done right (and wrong. And very wrong).
• Top Do's and Don'ts on Facebook: the critical list you must know.
• Friending, befriending, and un-friending: the right way, the wrong way
• How to handle flings, ex's, and blasts from the past
• Risky Business: Dealing with co-workers, extended family, business associates, and other risky social recipes for disaster on Facebook
...and much more!