Manifestation: Journal of Community Engaged Research and Learning Partnerships, Vol. 1, No. 1.
1) A conversation that has no end,
3) The Institute for Community Health: A collaborative organization focused on community health improvement,
4) Innovative solutions; engaging non-traditional partners to reduce health disparities,
5) What is success in a healthy communities initiative? Insights into community capacity,
6) Principles of participatory action research (PAR), issues of entrée, and internal review board (IRB) challenges in community/agency/university collaborations,
7) A project of participation: creating a sustainable community partnership that builds ESL-speaking immigrant women’s health literacy status,
8) Embedding Cultural Security in Bullying Prevention Research.