The Self Care Revolution Presents: Module 4 – Unleash Your Brain Power

eBook (ePub)
This item has not been rated yet
Price: $4.99
Most everyone has heard that on average we use less than 10% of our brain capacity. Imagine how your life will be different as you tap into the other 90% and live from the fullness of who you are daily. This is possible this month as you engage with the Self-Care Revolution and our expert speakers. Have fun and discover your genius by reading each of these inspiring interviews, as your tool box for optimal brain power gets filled up with endless exercises, memory techniques and new skills to use in any moment. This engaging book encompasses a weekly educational and empowering teleseminar, which is part of the Self-Care Revolution. This is an exciting opportunity to be instrumental in creating powerful changes to individual and collective wellness worldwide. This revolution is raising the planet to a new level of understanding when it comes to “The True Health Care" and it all "Begins with your self-empowering health choices."
Available in ePub Format

Ratings & Reviews

Log in to review this item
There are no reviews for the current version of this product
There are no reviews for previous versions of this product

Product Details

First Edition
June 14, 2014
File Format
File Size
1.76 MB

Formats for this Ebook

Required Software Any ePub Reader
Supported Devices Windows PC/PocketPC, Mac OS, Linux OS, Apple iPhone/iPod Touch... (See More)
# of Devices Unlimited
Flowing Text / Pages Flowing Text
Printable? Yes
Report This Content to Lulu >

Moderation of Questionable Content

Thank you for your interest in helping us moderate questionable content on Lulu. If you need assistance with an order or the publishing process, please contact our support team directly.

How does this content violate the Lulu Membership Agreement?


Listed In

More From Robyn Benson, Kevin Snow