This book covers, in part, the last 513 years of the various families and its members that resulted in the joining of the Schmidt and Pflager families when Darthea Pflager married Donald Albert Schmidt in 1940.
We will learn about the emigration of:
1. Jorg Phillip Klingman (Clingman) and Hans George Frederick Pflager and their families' emigration from Germany to Pennsylvania and later about the lives of Henry Wilt Pflager and sons Harry Miller Pflager and Charles W. Pflager, both of whom worked at the Pullman Company;
2. Giles Slocum emigration from England to Rhode Island;
3. Walter Dean, John Titus, and the John Bourne families' emigration from England to Massachusetts;
4. Gayen Miller, a Quaker, emigration from Ireland to Pennsylvania.
5. Christian Schmidt emigration from Germany to Iowa, just before the Civil War.
Also reviewed is Samuel Clingman's journey from York, PA to Chicago, IL.
Lulu Staff has been notified of a possible violation of the terms of our Membership Agreement. Our agents will determine if the content reported is inappropriate or not based on the guidelines provided and will then take action where needed.
Thank you for notifying us. We will email you with the results and/or actions taken as a result of the investigation if you chose to receive confirmation.