101 Ways a New Report Can Make You a Better FlyFisher..
..some of the Pro fly fishing techniques you will find inside:
• The right way to practice at home.
• How to find a perfect... More > rod.
• 4 top bait choices no expert would do without.
• 3 types of reels.
• 4 ways to tie the perfect, tight knot.
• 6 things to look for when choosing the fishing line that gets the job done.
• 5 lures that any self-respecting fly fisherman will not be without.
• The trick to reading the water.
• 6 rules of etiquette to follow so you don't step on any other angler's toes.
• 4 safety steps to wading through water safely.
• 8 pieces of equipment you should never hit the water without.
• 6 great fishing areas that you should be on the lookout for.
And there’s so MUCH MUCH more – guaranteed!
If you want to drastically change your skill level in the least amount of time possible, "Fly Fishing for Beginners" is your short cut to knocking the socks off everyone.< Less