Most people think cooking pasta is really easy. Just throw some noodles in boiling water and drain it when it is soft enough, right?
Sorry to say, that is wrong. What is hopefully true is that the... More > secrets I am going to reveal to you will make pasta one of your favorite dish to prepare and enjoy by yourself or with your dear ones.
This book covers several aspects of cooking pasta such as:
- A Brief History of Pasta
- Is Pasta a Healthy Food?
- Pasta and the Heart Healthy Diet
- The Various Types of Long Pasta
- The Various Types of Short Pasta
- How to Make Your Own Homemade Pasta
- Pasta Preparation Tools
- Pasta Preparation Tips from the Pros
- Pasta Cooking Tips from the Pros
- Pasta Serving Tips from the Pros
- Sauces Make the Dish
- Fettuccine, In The Manner of Alfredo
- Pasta and Meat
- Pasta and Seafood
- Pasta and Your Favorite Wines
and so much more!
Scroll up... and click on "Buy Now" to deliver almost instantly to your iPad or other reading device.< Less