Regular pond maintenance can play an important role in keeping the amount of organic wastes in check and reducing the requirement of frequent cleaning. First of all, ensure that the fish population... More > does not exceed the capacity of the pond, as overcrowding will obviously make the pond dirtier and disrupt the ecological balance. Also do not overfeed the fish, as the leftover food can accumulate at the bottom of the pond, decaying and decomposition of which would produce toxic substances. Therefore, remove the excess food particles daily from your pond using a fine mesh net.
This book covers several aspects of koi ponds such as:
- Essential koi pond supplies
- How to keep your pond in good condition
- Choosing plants for your koi water garden
- 5 steps to a perfect koi pond
- How to prevent heron theft
- Basics of keeping koi
- Koi ponds during the spring
and so much more!
Scroll up... and click on "Buy Now" to deliver almost instantly to your iPad or other reading device.< Less