In an effort to get in shape and rid herself of the insidious muffin top, Donloree puts down the cheesecake and picks up a gym membership. Join in the crazy misadventures as she fights the battle of... More > the bulge and barely lives to tell about it.
Learn important things like:
- why ski lifts come equipped with safety bars
- how to navigate a day in the office after forgetting your bra
- what to do when everyone else is doing the pretzel handstand
- zebras can be red and cream, not just black and white
- how to avoid being swam over by a hoard of men
- following the rules can help you avoid concussions< Less
High school is one of the most awkward and pressured seasons of everyone’s life. It is when you look like an adult but you’re nowhere close to being one. People expect you to make life... More > altering decisions and be responsible but you’re too busy worrying about the mean girl in Chemistry class, who to sit with during lunch and the hot boy in Phys Ed who makes fun of you to make any solid life decisions. What you look like, your dating status and how to balance homework with an afterschool job all matters more than what you are going to do with the rest of your life.
Donloree knows what it is like to be awkward, feel alone and wonder if she is the only one suffering in the midst of mean girls and hot boys. You aren’t alone; everyone is suffering even if they don’t admit it. Laughter is the best medicine for getting through the rough patches. Laugh with and at Donloree as she shares 10 random things she wish she had known during her high school years, including not to chaperone her best friend’s dates.< Less