Though these dogs are small in size, they have big personalities and can be very stubborn. For these reasons, dachshunds are not the easiest dogs to train. To successfully train your dachshund will... More > require a lot of patience and persistence. You also need to be firm otherwise there is likely to be a personality clash as the dachshund seeks to assert that she can hold her own ground.
This book covers several aspects of training a Dachshund such as:
- Dog Obedience House Training How To Go About It
- A Guide To Behavior Training
- Dog Obedience And Socialization
- Being The Boss
- Dog Obedience On Come Or Recall Command
- Basic Commands For Dog Obedience
- Developing A Well Trained Dog
- Dog Obedience Classes What You Should Know
- How To Master Dog Obedience
and so much more!
Scroll up... and click on "Buy Now" to deliver almost instantly to your iPad or other reading device.< Less