Because of its strength, compact and muscular appearance, a Rottweiler may appear quite intimidating to someone who is not aware about the true characteristics of this native of Rottweiler, Germany.... More > But, when taken care of, with the help of proper training, this breed does not bear an aggressive character. Instead, it can be easily groomed to be calm and a loyal companion. Traditionally, the dog was employed to herd livestock as well as pull carts laden with meats and other products.
This book covers several aspects of Rottweiler training such as:
- Dog Obedience House Training How To Go About It
- A Guide To Behavior Training
- Dog Obedience And Socialization
- Being The Boss
- Dog Obedience On Come Or Recall Command
- Basic Commands For Dog Obedience
- Developing A Well Trained Dog
- Dog Obedience Classes What You Should Know
- How To Master Dog Obedience
and so much more!
Scroll up... and click on "Buy Now" to deliver almost instantly to your iPad or other reading device.< Less