“A dress should not seem attached to the body but follow the shape of the body. When a woman
smiles the dress must smile with her “with these words, the French fashion designer... More > Madeleine
Vionnet called his idea of perfect dress.
To get closer to the idea of perfection according to Vionnet, you have to start with the basics
and study the best ways to give shape to their designs.
With the Milan Fashion Campus Fashion Illustration Templates book you will get the tolls to
start to design fashion illustration without losing time, all templates are ready for the use
- Each Template is preceded by a summary sheet that explains how to assemble the body and
face to get to the final design.
- Face drawing analyzing the different mouth - eyes - hair
- More then 30 new types of illustration poses
- Focus on partial body poses that help to put in evidence accessories, shoes , bags….
- Close-ups, are useful to design jeweler like neck laces, earrings , sunglasses , hats ......< Less