The scientific name of gestational diabetes is Gestational Diabetes Mellitus, the acronym of which is GDM. As the name suggests, this is a condition which affects women during pregnancy. It is... More > important to note that the women who suffer from gestational diabetes, do not show any signs of diabetes prior to their pregnancy. It is detected for the first time during pregnancy. The increased levels of blood glucose are often seen during the last trimester of pregnancy.
This book covers several aspects of gestational diabetes such as:
- What Is Gestational Diabetes
- Risks For Baby
- Risks For Moms During Pregnancy
- Eat Small Meals Throughout The Day
- How Exercising Can Help With Gestational Diabetes
- Risks For Moms After Pregnancy
- Blood Sugar Guidelines For Gestational Diabetes
- What Happens After The Baby Is Born
- Giving Yourself An Insulin Injection
and so much more!
Scroll up... and click on "Buy Now" to deliver almost instantly to your iPad or other reading device.< Less