Cholesterol is a fat-like substance that is required by the body for the production of healthy cells, certain hormones, cell membranes, vitamin D, and bile acids. It is also required for other bodily... More > functions as well. But for all such functions, only a limited amount of cholesterol is required. But several factors, particularly diet and lifestyle may cause cholesterol levels to rise, eventually increasing the risk of many heart problems.
This book covers several aspects of lowering cholesterol such as:
- Understanding Bad Cholesterol
- A Drugfree Way To Lower Cholesterol
- Lowering The Cholesterol Levels The Natural Way
- Foods To Avoid To Lower Cholesterol
- Following A Low Cholesterol Diet Plan
- What To Eat To Lower Your Cholesterol
- Cholesterol Reducing Vitamins And Drugs
- Soy Is Powerful For Your Body
and so much more!
Scroll up... and click on "Buy Now" to deliver almost instantly to your iPad or other reading device.< Less