French Bulldog breeders surprised the English when they renamed a toy version of the English Bulldog after their own country. The Bulldog had long been a representative of English culture. However,... More > the English had not accepted the smaller version of the Bulldog that the French people came to love. In the 1800's, toy Bulldogs were exported from England to France. French Bulldog Breeders began to breed specific traits in this smaller Bulldog to distinguish it from the English version. Today there are bullies and frenchies as well as American Bulldogs.
This book covers several aspects of French Bulldogs such as:
- How To Stop Your French Bulldog From Excessively Barking
- Choosing a reputable breeder
- Grooming Your French Bulldog
- Strategies For Behavior Training For French Bulldogs
- Training Your French Bulldog In Socialization
and so much more!
Scroll up... and click on "Buy Now" to deliver almost instantly to your iPad or other reading device.< Less