The Shih Tzu is an extremely beautiful dog with long, multi-colored hair. They stand 8-11 inches in height and about 9 to16 pounds in weight. The hair is usually double coated, one long and other... More > soft and woolly.
Training your Shih Tzu should start as soon as you get him/her home.
It can be bit difficult as these dogs need lots of petting and praising. It can be time consuming and you need to have lots of patience. This breed of dog respond poorly to harsh and bulling behavior.
This book covers several aspects of shih tzu training such as:
- Dog Obedience House Training How To Go About It
- A Guide To Behavior Training
- Dog Obedience And Socialization
- Being The Boss
- Dog Obedience On Come Or Recall Command
- Basic Commands For Dog Obedience
- Developing A Well Trained Dog
- Dog Obedience Classes What You Should Know
- How To Master Dog Obedience
and so much more!
Scroll up... and click on "Buy Now" to deliver almost instantly to your iPad or other reading device.< Less