Proper reptile care mostly involves establishing an environment that as closely as possible resembles the natural environment of the animal. In order to be a good owner of a reptile pet, you will... More > need to read up on the different species available to you, make the basic choices on identification (species, type), sex, and group or individual type. When you know these things you can begin to set up the environment for your new pet(s).
This book covers several aspects of reptile care such as:
- Introducing The Reptiles
- A Lizard's Eye View Of Life As A Reptile
- Choosing A Vet For Your Reptile
- Reptile Diseases
- Learning About Reptiles
- A Day In The Life Of A Fascinating Reptile, The Alligator
- Reptile Accessories And Supplies
- Reptiles Have Special Needs
- The Slow And Steady Reptile The Turtle
- Setting Up A Terrarium For Your Reptile
and so much more!
Scroll up... and click on "Buy Now" to deliver almost instantly to your iPad or other reading device.< Less