A diabetic diet plan is built of foods that control blood glucose, typically thought of as blood sugar. It is easier to think in terms of carbohydrates and their numbers. Keeping consumption below a... More > certain number keeps the blood sugar levels in check. Fats and proteins are also monitored, although not as closely as carbs. Do does this mean good food has come to an end? No! It indicates a need for more activity and a change in cooking methods.
This book covers several aspects of diabetic diets such as:
- A Diabetic Diet For Vegetarians
- Benefits Of The Exchange Diet
- Artificial Sweeteners For Diabetics
- Diabetic Diets - Consistency And Variety
- Benefits Of The Carbohydrate Counting Diet
- Good Carbohydrates And Bad Carbohydrates
- Carbohydrate Counting Diet
- Easy Meal Planning For Diabetics
- Free Foods In A Diabetic Diet
and so much more!
Scroll up... and click on "Buy Now" to deliver almost instantly to your iPad or other reading device.< Less