Cocker Spaniel training begins with knowing where to start. Being aware of your Cocker Spaniels needs will make your training sessions more successful. Your job is find and learn what the cockers... More > needs are. Giving your dog more credit for being smarter that you think is a false assumption to be avoided. Reacting to you is what a dog will do. It's that simple. Understand that your pup needs to feel accepted and be part of the pack. These are basic animal instincts.
This book covers several aspects of cocker spaniel training such as:
- House Training How To Go About It
- Dog Obedience A Guide To Behavior Training
- Dog Obedience And Socialization
- Dog Obedience Training Being The Boss
- How To Choose The Best Dog Obedience School
- Dog Obedience On Come Or Recall Command
- Basic Commands For Dog Obedience
- Training Exercises Developing A Well Trained Dog
and so much more!
Scroll up... and click on "Buy Now" to deliver almost instantly to your iPad or other reading device.< Less