Composting is easy.
All you have to do is buy (or make) the right bin and put stuff in, in the right order and there are trillions of insects, fungi and micro-organisms that will transform your... More > rotting waste into crumbly, rich compost while you sit and enjoy your garden with a glass of something cold.
Think of the soft, sweet smelling earthiness of the forest floor -- no one had to lift a finger to make it and yet this is the very stuff that clings on to carbon and prevents it floating off to heat the big greenhouse in the sky.
This book covers several aspects of composting such as:
- What Is Composting?
- The Greens And Browns Of Composting
- The Big Deal On Industrial Composting Techniques
- Teach Composting To Kids
- The Benefits Of Composting
- The Pros Of Composting Versus The Cons
- Wriggly Friends Help Make Compost
- When Will Your Compost Be Ready
and so much more!
Scroll up... and click on "Buy Now" to deliver almost instantly to your iPad or other reading device.< Less