Criminology (from Latin crīmen, "accusation"; and Greek -λογία, -logia) is the scientific study of the nature, extent, causes, control, and prevention... More > of criminal behavior in both the individual and in society. Criminology is an interdisciplinary field in the behavioral sciences, drawing especially upon the research of sociologists (particularly in the sociology of deviance), psychologists and psychiatrists, social anthropologists as well as on writings in law.
This book covers several topics including
- What Is The Definition Of Criminology?
- How To Use Criminology And Forensic Science To Effectively Solve Crimes
- Exploring The British Journal Of Criminology
- How To Understand Criminology Theories
- Who Is Qualified To Receive A Criminology Online Degree
- Examining Careers In Criminology
and so much more!
Scroll up... and click on "Buy Now" to deliver almost instantly to your iPad or other reading device.< Less