PMBOK® Guide Essentials is a study guide for the beginner to intermediate project management student. It covers key PMBOK® Guide 5th edition topics, touching on essential building blocks for... More > success in real world project management.
As an agent for effective communication and integration, the project manager is the conduit for a "network of knowledge" created throughout the project from a variety of sources. It is therefore imperative for the project manager to understand key concepts. PMBOK® Guide Essentials is designed to help the project manager achieve this as well as build a strong foundation in preparation for the PMP® or CAPM® exam.
This book covers core project management topics including:
- Examples of over 40 key project management forms & ITTOs
- Project management concepts and definitions
- Project management processes for a project
- The 5 process groups
- The 10 Knowledge Areas
- The 47 project management processes
- Skills of the project manager
- Study tips for PMI exams< Less