Job applicants spend a lot of time working on their resumes, and to a lesser extent, their cover letters in hopes of getting that job. But in reality, resumes secure interviews not jobs. It is during... More > the job interview that you will either make or break it.
This book covers several aspects of the job interview process such as:
- Preparing For A Job Interview: A Life Changing Experience
- Enthusiasm In A Job Interview
- Interview Questions For You To Ask Employers
- Job Interview Mistakes - Part 1
- Job Interview Mistakes - Part 2
- The 40 Most Common Job Interview Questions
and so much more!
Scroll up... and click on "Buy Now" to deliver almost instantly to your iPad or other reading device.< Less