The word for 'itch' in Greek is where the term 'psoriasis' has been derived from. However, psoriasis cannot simply be scratched away like some minor itch. It is a chronic disorder of the skin,... More > characterized by inflammation and scaling. The scaly skin occurs because of an overproduction of the cells of the skin on the outer layer.
About 2-2.6 percent of the population in the US is afflicted with psoriasis, which means a figure like 5.8-7 million people. And, there are about 150,000 to 250,000 new cases that occur every year.
This book covers several aspects of psoriasis such as:
- Effects Of Psoriasis In Your Life
- An Overview Of The Different Kinds Of Psoriasis
- Common Misconceptions About Psoriasis
- Identifying The Symptoms Of Psoriasis
- Several Home Remedies For Psoriasis
and so much more!
Scroll up... and click on "Buy Now" to deliver almost instantly to your iPad or other reading device.< Less