For generations the art of dressmaking has been passed down from mother to daughter. Over the last few decades though this once proud tradition has begun to fade away. With the rise of worldwide... More > markets and textile manufacturers that offer cheaper and better goods, the need for home sewing has all but gone away. Nonetheless this is still an art form that we need to teach our children even if it does not seem as relevant today.
There are many dressmaking kits and classes available for every skill level.
This book covers everything you need to know about dressmaking such as:
- Dressmaking Fundamentals For Beginners
- Guidelines For Choosing Fabrics When Dressmaking
- Tips When Choosing Equipment And Materials For Dressmaking
- Starting A Career In Dressmaking
- The Vanishing Art Of Dressmaking
and so much more!< Less